- 6 Colorful Bell Peppers
- 1 Small Can Stewed Tomatoes
- 1.5 Cups of Water
- 1 Cup of Wild Rice
- 1/3 Cup Jade Mix
- 1/3 Cup Red Quinoa
- 1 Tbspn Cumin
- 1 Tbspn Cayenne
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1 Drained Can Black Beans
- Shredded Cheddar
Aisline is a 25 year old suicide girl from Canada. She’s an animal lover and an animals rights activist. Although she’s not technically a vegetarian, she does enjoy a lot of vegetarian meals. She plays the guitar and ukelele, however, she says she’s not very good at either of them. She works as a bartender and a model at suicidegirls.com. She absolutely loves movies of every genre. Comedy, action, thriller, sci-fi, romance she enjoys everything. She loves to read and to write poems and short stories.
We’ve gone all out and made a vegetarian meal that ALMOST makes me want to give up meat. Not quite but it was very good anyway. Aisline’s pepper supreme is basically a stuffed pepper containing such a variety of tastes and colors that it would satisfy even the most picky palate. The dish isn’t vegan of course as it does contain cheese but you could easily substitute the real cheese for any VEGAN CHEESE that will melt (some wont!).
What song should I listen to when I cook for you…
AISLINES PEPPER SUPREME
1) Cut the tops off the multi-colored Peppers and scrape all the junk out in the middle. These should be deep bowls. Save the top you cut off and slice the stem off.
2) Empty can of Stewed Tomatoes into a large pot, add your water, Wild Rice, and your jade mix. Jade mix is a mix of bamboo rice, basmati rice, and daikon radish seeds and can be found pre mixed at bulk barn. Bring all this to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes.
3) Add red Quinoa to the mix and stir well. Also stir in your Cumin and Cayenne pepper at this step. Simmer until wild rice is done. You MAY need to add more liquid at this step.
4) Add in your drained and rinsed Black Beans and simmer another 5 minutes or until the liquid is completely gone.
5) Let this mixture cool and then scoop it into your peppers until it is heaping above their rims as it will settle when it bakes. Top with shredded Cheddar Cheese.
6) Bake until peppers are to your desired softness and the cheese has completely melted.
7) Enjoy this delicious meal in the woods with rabbits, and birds, and in complete harmony with nature.