- 1 Cup of Flour
- 1 1/4 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp Sugar
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1 Egg
- 3/4 Cup of Milk
- 1 Tbspn Melted Butter
- 1 Tsp Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Spinach
- BLACK BEAN SALSA-----
- 1 Can of Rinsed Black Beans
- 8 Oz Corn Kernals
- 1 Large Tomato Diced
- 1/2 Avocado Diced
- 1/2 Onion Diced
- 4-5 Minced Coriander Leaves
- 1 Tbspn Lime Juice
- 1/2 Tbspn Red Wine
- EVERYTHING ELSE-----
- 1 Cup Baby Bella Mushrooms
- 1/2 Cup Red Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Yellow Pepper
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar
- Finger Length Strips of Cheddar
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Tbspn Milk
- 1 Tsp Cayenne Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 Tsp Pepper
Fraise is a cultural anthropologist with all her heart. Traveling, exploring the world, animals and films- that sums her up pretty much. She tries to experience cultures through everything she can grab, including food. She can’t be in Asia without becoming sick because she eats everything!
I’m so happy that I get to add another breakfast recipe to the site, and I have to say I’m feeling really energized today (I made it this morning and ate massive amounts of it!). This breakfast is basically every breakfast you’ve ever had (minus the meat) and all wrapped up in a delicious fresh breakfast burrito! There’s even fucking pancakes in there!
What song should I listen to when I cook for you…
FRAISE’S INFINITE BREAKFAST BURRITO
Make as many tortilla’s as you need using the recipe that we posted before for the Rabbit Food Burritos or if your lazy buy a bunch of white flour tortillas from the store.
THE SAVORY PANCAKE
1) Mix the first NINE ingredients together to form a semi-thick liquid.
2) Pour a regular pancake into a buttered pan and cook just like a regular pancake.
3) Let the pancake cool and then cut into long thing strips just slightly shorter than your tortillas and about 0.5 – 1.0 centimeters in width.
THE BLACK BEAN SALSA (The Part You Better Start Yesterday)
1) Mix salsa ingredients together well and let sit overnight in the refrigerator in a covered plastic bowl. You can use it right away but the taste is COMPLETELY different.
2) Add salt and pepper to taste the next day to adjust the salsa.
PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER
1) Saute your finely chopped baby bella mushrooms in a pan with a small amount of olive oil.
2) Remove mushrooms from pan and saute your red and yellow peppers together in the same pan.
3) Mix 4 Eggs, 1 Tbspn Milk, 1 Tsp Cayenne Pepper Flakes, 1/2 Tsp Pepper together well and Microwave until there is no more liquid. YES MICROWAVE. This is the best method for this particular recipe. Never EVER use a microwave again after this!
4) Chop and scramble the eggs with a fork then put a line of eggs on each tortilla.
5) Place 2-3 strips of savory pancake on top of each tortilla.
6) Place a line of sauteed mushrooms on each one.
7) Now a line of your mixed sauteed peppers on each.
8) Line each of these with your shredded cheddar cheese be generous!
9) Fold the burrito either a) The Right Way or b) The way I did it. Place a cheddar cheese strip across it to help hold it closed if you did it the way I did (or to make it pretty if you did it the right way!
10) Place the burrito in the oven just until the cheese melts like a ribbon.
11) Garnish however you like with your black bean salsa and have THE BEST BREAKFAST YOU EVER HAD!