- 1 pkg Lime Jell-O
- 1 pkg Raspberry Jell-O
- 2 x 1/2 Cup Cold Raspberry Vodka
- 2 x 1/2 Cup Cold Water
- 2 x 1 Cup Boiling Water
Hi there! Another week has gone by so it’s time to share another recipe! Even though this is a super simple one you’ll certainly appreciate this if you’re an alcoholic like myself! These are simple dual color jello shooters. If you’ve ever had jello shooters made at a party or at home you’ve probably found them a little too strong or that your booze seems to sink to the bottom so the top is mostly jello and the bottom is really bitter boozy.
That’s cause there is a right way, a wrong way and a Temple of Evil way to make shooters! This is the devil egg shooter! This is the pre-evolved state of the devil baby shooter which we’ll show you sometime later and is always a big hit!
DEVIL EGG JELLO SHOOTERS
1) Pre mix two containers with 1/2 cup of water and 1/2 cup of your vodka. Chill both of those in the refrigerator until they’re cold.
2) In two separate bowls empty each of your Jell-O packages, and pour a cup of boiling water into each stirring until completely dissolved (offset doing each by about 30 minutes).
3) Pour each little plastic shotglass about 75% full of the raspberry flavor and pop them in the fridge. Probably easiest if you do them up on a baking sheet for easy moving.
4) Once the first colors set (about 30 mins) take them out and pour the second color on top of them to fill the shot glass.
5) Put them both back in the fridge and let them completely set for at least 2 hours.
6) Enjoy getting completely sloshed with plenty of yummy Jell-O demon eggs!